Get in touch for a quote
Tips to help us assess your dent
- If you can send us some pictures make sure the area is clean, it helps us see your damage clearly.
- Take a couple of pictures from different angles e.g. looking directly at the dent, and one from the left and right. If you want to send more thats fine it just helps us get a better idea of size and location for repair estimates.
- If you can include the make and model of the car, this helps us a great deal. Cars are all designed differently, so a dent on a door in one car may be very easy to repair, but on another it may need a lot longer due to the design of the car.
- Include a brief description of how the damage happened e.g A bin was blown into the wing of the car, don’t worry if your not sure how it happened.
- The more information we have the easier and quicker it is for us to asses you dent, ding or crease and provide you with an estimate.
- If you prefer to call us we can ask you a few questions about you damage and guide you through the repair process, its that simple.